Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Dikhololo in Brits. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Receptionist – Dikhololo
Reference # 21/10
Key Performance Areas: To provide assistance with all Reception / Front Office duties as well as dealing with all resort visitors & guests including but not limited to:
- Welcoming resort visitors and checking in and out of guests
- Handling guest queries, requests and complaints and management of guest relations
- Management of guest accounts including the handling of income & payments of all types, including cash
- General office administration, telephone, reservations, reception
- Communication and liaison with external, associated parties
- Interaction & liaison with all departments and areas including outsourced functions
Position Requirements: Previous Reception experience in the Hospitality / Service industry • Excellent understanding of all aspects of Hospitality Operations • Computer literacy skills including: Excel & Word and a knowledge of Hospitality Property Management and or billing systems • Excellent administration and interpersonal skills • Basic financial management skills including the ability to handle billing and payments including cash transactions
Person Requirements: Desire and ability to work in a service industry • Ability to work under pressure and without supervision • Attention to detail • Proven communication skills • Ability to work normal hospitality hours including shifts, overtime, standby shifts, working on week-ends and public holidays • Valid drivers licence will be an advantage.
Please submit a detailed CV.
- 039 688 5168
Closing date: 8th November 2019